Last Friday I was interviewed by Share Radio about my book. We also spoke about my career in HR, which is how we got onto the topic of work-life balance and corporate healing. As for Rick Astley, you’ll have to listen to find out.
Listen to find out more about:
• why I wrote the book
• the story behind its title
• how my personal and professional journey fuelled my decision to write
Hear my views on how HR has changed and evolved since I began my career two decades ago. In particular:
• how well-being is becoming more prominent in the workplace
• why I think there is no such thing as a work-life balance
• what do I mean by corporate healing?
Also discover which songs I picked for the programme and why! Enjoy!